GoldMint (MNTP) Trading 40% Higher Over Last Week
GoldMint (CURRENCY:MNTP) traded 6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 17th. One GoldMint coin can now be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00002281 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, IDEX and Bancor Network. During the last seven days, GoldMint has traded up 40% against the dollar. GoldMint has a total market cap of $310,319.00 and $485.00 worth of GoldMint was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005231 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.83 or 0.00349288 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014019 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001691 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57.43 or 0.00807978 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00153086 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005087 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00001000 BTC.
GoldMint Coin Profile
Buying and Selling GoldMint
GoldMint can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMint directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldMint should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldMint using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldMint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldMint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.