Expanse One Day Volume Reaches $73,589.00 (EXP)
Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. Over the last seven days, Expanse has traded down 3.5% against the US dollar. One Expanse coin can now be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00002176 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit, BiteBTC and Poloniex. Expanse has a market capitalization of $1.66 million and approximately $73,589.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003435 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, BiteBTC, Upbit and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Expanse should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.