CustomContractNetwork Price Down 27.7% This Week (CCN)
CustomContractNetwork (CURRENCY:CCN) traded 6.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on May 17th. One CustomContractNetwork token can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Mercatox and STEX. CustomContractNetwork has a market capitalization of $42,367.00 and $88,355.00 worth of CustomContractNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, CustomContractNetwork has traded 27.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.44 or 0.01221003 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001602 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00001218 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00009334 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000846 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007957 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.37 or 0.00087988 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0980 or 0.00001354 BTC.
CustomContractNetwork Token Trading
CustomContractNetwork can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CustomContractNetwork directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CustomContractNetwork should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CustomContractNetwork using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CustomContractNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CustomContractNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.