Bitcoin Interest Price Tops $0.0908 on Exchanges (BCI)
Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded 11.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 17th. Bitcoin Interest has a market capitalization of $1.66 million and approximately $64,945.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Interest coin can now be bought for about $0.0908 or 0.00001275 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi and Bitfinex. Over the last week, Bitcoin Interest has traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.90 or 0.00996616 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.66 or 0.00290337 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00167522 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00023617 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003626 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 28.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00001037 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 50.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00001001 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Interest
Bitcoin Interest Coin Trading
Bitcoin Interest can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and Bitfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Interest should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Interest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.