ZClassic One Day Trading Volume Reaches $248,990.00 (ZCL)
ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 16th. ZClassic has a total market cap of $12.62 million and $248,990.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ZClassic has traded 47.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ZClassic coin can currently be purchased for about $1.91 or 0.00024093 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $75.98 or 0.00956691 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.21 or 0.00292271 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.35 or 0.00155528 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001309 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003863 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001845 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZClassic Coin Profile
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.