Tezos (XTZ) Price Hits $1.77 on Major Exchanges
Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded up 10.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 15th. Tezos has a total market capitalization of $1.17 billion and approximately $12.83 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tezos coin can now be purchased for $1.77 or 0.00021832 BTC on exchanges including $51.55, $13.77, $24.43 and $5.60. In the last week, Tezos has traded 49.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- GXChain (GXC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00015076 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos Coin Profile
Tezos Coin Trading
Tezos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $18.94, $50.98, $10.39, $7.50, $51.55, $5.60, $24.68, $24.43, $33.94, $13.77 and $20.33. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tezos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.