Synereo Price Down 3.8% Over Last Week (AMP)
Synereo (CURRENCY:AMP) traded down 9.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. Over the last seven days, Synereo has traded down 3.8% against the US dollar. One Synereo token can now be bought for $0.0170 or 0.00000438 BTC on major exchanges. Synereo has a total market cap of $1.71 million and $17,302.00 worth of Synereo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005326 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.31 or 0.00334175 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012719 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $65.41 or 0.00830723 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00021602 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.00 or 0.00152339 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00018275 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Synereo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperSpace, previously Synereo, redefines content publishing and distribution with Blockchain-enabled solutions that efficiently underlie and support a decentralized attention economy.
HyperSpace, a privately held company, was founded in 2014 by Dor Konforty, a leading expert in decentralized organizational principles with over eight years of experience in the crypto/decentralization space. With offices in Tel-Aviv and San Francisco, our multidisciplinary team is comprised of experts in entrepreneurship, software engineering, R&D, marketing, and design – all working together to realize our vision: Creating a new content economy.”
Buying and Selling Synereo
Synereo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN LATOKEN LATOKEN Bittrex Upbit HItBTC Fubt.top (China). It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Synereo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Synereo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Synereo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Synereo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synereo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.