SingularDTV (SNGLS) Trading Up 28.9% This Week
SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 16th. During the last seven days, SingularDTV has traded 28.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. SingularDTV has a market capitalization of $9.56 million and approximately $858,502.00 worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SingularDTV token can currently be bought for $0.0159 or 0.00000201 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Liqui, ChaoEX and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005316 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.06 or 0.00328313 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012588 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001784 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $65.49 or 0.00825036 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00155247 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004797 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
SingularDTV Token Trading
SingularDTV can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, ChaoEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Liqui, Ethfinex, Braziliex, OKEx and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularDTV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularDTV should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SingularDTV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.