QYNO Tops One Day Trading Volume of $766.00 (QNO)
QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded up 69.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. During the last week, QYNO has traded down 5.7% against the dollar. One QYNO coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000044 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, BiteBTC and CryptoBridge. QYNO has a market capitalization of $3,706.00 and $766.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001519 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 25.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
QYNO Coin Profile
Buying and Selling QYNO
QYNO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, BiteBTC and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QYNO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QYNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.