Qredit Price Tops $0.0022 (XQR)
Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded 11.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 15th. One Qredit coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Altilly. Qredit has a market cap of $1.18 million and approximately $4,501.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Qredit has traded 7.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.55 or 0.00082362 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00021488 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00027290 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00014822 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007772 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000491 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005684 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 713,453,560 coins and its circulating supply is 538,671,073 coins. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io. The official message board for Qredit is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Altilly and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qredit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qredit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.