MedicCoin Tops 24 Hour Trading Volume of $5,256.00 (MEDIC)
MedicCoin (CURRENCY:MEDIC) traded 11.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 16th. MedicCoin has a market cap of $140,910.00 and $5,256.00 worth of MedicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MedicCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, BTC-Alpha, Cryptohub and Graviex. During the last week, MedicCoin has traded 24.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded down 75.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Buying and Selling MedicCoin
MedicCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, CryptoBridge, Graviex, Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MedicCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MedicCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MedicCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MedicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MedicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.