Jin Coin Achieves Market Capitalization of $76,659.00 (JIN)
Jin Coin (CURRENCY:JIN) traded up 88.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 16th. Over the last week, Jin Coin has traded 19.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Jin Coin has a market cap of $76,659.00 and $2.00 worth of Jin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Jin Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0077 or 0.00000098 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 27% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Version (V) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000465 BTC.
Jin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Jin Coin
Jin Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jin Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Jin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.