HunterCoin Price Hits $0.0041 (HUC)
HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded 16.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 15th. HunterCoin has a total market cap of $97,091.00 and approximately $15,894.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, HunterCoin has traded down 74% against the US dollar. One HunterCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0041 or 0.00000050 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003447 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
HunterCoin Coin Profile
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HunterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HunterCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HunterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.