GoByte (GBX) Market Capitalization Hits $382,511.00
GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded down 8.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 16th. GoByte has a total market cap of $382,511.00 and $23,883.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, GoByte has traded 22.5% lower against the dollar. One GoByte coin can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001348 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00001054 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 25.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000446 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, HitBTC, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.