BitBall Price Tops $0.0003 (BTB)
BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. One BitBall token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. In the last seven days, BitBall has traded 11.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. BitBall has a market capitalization of $91,387.00 and approximately $852,886.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001424 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 28.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001799 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002053 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 54.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000276 BTC.
BitBall Token Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 264,381,646 tokens. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20.
BitBall Token Trading
BitBall can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBall using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.