ZelCash Market Cap Hits $5.37 Million (ZEL)
ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded down 2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 15th. One ZelCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0851 or 0.00001054 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre, Trade Satoshi and STEX. Over the last week, ZelCash has traded up 0.5% against the dollar. ZelCash has a total market cap of $5.37 million and approximately $296,715.00 worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.22 or 0.01849799 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00056065 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.17 or 0.00398844 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00013550 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006760 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011863 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008300 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005713 BTC.
ZelCash Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 63,192,050 coins. ZelCash’s official website is zel.cash. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ZelCash Coin Trading
ZelCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, STEX and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZelCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZelCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.