Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for CLEAR CHANNEL O/SH (CCO)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for CLEAR CHANNEL O/SH (NYSE: CCO):
- 5/7/2019 – CLEAR CHANNEL O/SH was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c-” rating to a “d” rating.
- 5/7/2019 – CLEAR CHANNEL O/SH was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 5/2/2019 – CLEAR CHANNEL O/SH was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, based in San Antonio, TX, is a global leader in outdoor advertising displays in countries across continents. In the United States, the company operates advertising displays and has a presence of the top DMA regions. It manages a large portion of Spectacular Displays in Times Square as well as Airport, Taxi and Mall advertising worldwide. Adshel is the company’s International street furniture division. “
- 5/1/2019 – CLEAR CHANNEL O/SH was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 4/29/2019 – CLEAR CHANNEL O/SH had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barrington Research. They now have a $6.50 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We reiterate our OUTPERFORM investment rating and $6.50 price target for CCO: We had expected that a resolution of structural issues could enable the investment opportunity within this fine set of assets to be unlocked. Removal of structural uncertainties involving iHeartMedia is a huge positive.””
- 4/23/2019 – CLEAR CHANNEL O/SH was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 4/18/2019 – CLEAR CHANNEL O/SH had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barrington Research. They now have a $6.50 price target on the stock.
CLEAR CHANNEL O/SH stock traded up $0.15 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $5.20. The company had a trading volume of 1,101,102 shares, compared to its average volume of 201,206. CLEAR CHANNEL O/SH has a 1 year low of $4.22 and a 1 year high of $6.38. The stock has a market cap of $1.81 billion, a PE ratio of -8.97 and a beta of 0.99.
CLEAR CHANNEL O/SH (NYSE:CCO) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, April 25th. The business services provider reported ($0.43) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.20) by ($0.23). The business had revenue of $587.12 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $584.92 million. On average, research analysts predict that CLEAR CHANNEL O/SH will post -0.6 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc, an outdoor advertising company, owns and operates advertising display faces in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Americas Outdoor Advertising and International Outdoor Advertising. The company offers advertising services through billboards, including bulletins and posters; transit displays, which are advertising surfaces on various types of vehicles or within transit systems; street furniture displays, such as advertising surfaces on bus shelters, information kiosks, freestanding units, and other public structures; and other displays comprising spectaculars and wallscapes, as well as retail and other small displays.
Featured Story: What is the strike price in options trading?
Receive News & Ratings for CLEAR CHANNEL O/SH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CLEAR CHANNEL O/SH and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.