Stronghold USD (USDS) Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $6,096.00
Stronghold USD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded 8.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. Stronghold USD has a total market capitalization of $408,412.00 and $6,096.00 worth of Stronghold USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stronghold USD token can now be bought for approximately $1.02 or 0.00018927 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stronghold, Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. During the last seven days, Stronghold USD has traded 6.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005708 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.28 or 0.00329173 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 31.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001895 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012041 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $75.02 or 0.00905402 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.49 or 0.00162779 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005096 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 23.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000105 BTC.
About Stronghold USD
Buying and Selling Stronghold USD
Stronghold USD can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stronghold, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stronghold USD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stronghold USD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stronghold USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stronghold USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stronghold USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.