Regalcoin (REC) Trading Down 50.8% This Week
Regalcoin (CURRENCY:REC) traded down 50.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. One Regalcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0049 or 0.00000060 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, BTC-Alpha and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Regalcoin has traded 50.8% lower against the US dollar. Regalcoin has a market cap of $62,914.00 and $42.00 worth of Regalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 26% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003284 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000484 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 35.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 64.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Regalcoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 16th, 2017. Regalcoin’s total supply is 16,491,413 coins and its circulating supply is 12,799,009 coins. The official website for Regalcoin is regalcoin.co. Regalcoin’s official Twitter account is @regalcoinx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Regalcoin is /r/RegalCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Regalcoin Coin Trading
Regalcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, BTC-Alpha and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Regalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Regalcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Regalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Regalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Regalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.