Red Pulse One Day Trading Volume Reaches $279,917.00 (RPX)
Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded down 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 15th. One Red Pulse token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0151 or 0.00000234 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, Kucoin, Binance and Bitbns. Red Pulse has a market capitalization of $12.56 million and approximately $279,917.00 worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Red Pulse has traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- THEKEY (TKY) traded 23.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00001064 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001276 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 26.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- SparksPay (SPK) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
Red Pulse Profile
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Coinrail, Bitbns, Kucoin and Switcheo Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.