Ether-1 (ETHO) Hits 24 Hour Volume of $29,731.00
Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded up 3.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One Ether-1 coin can currently be bought for about $0.0098 or 0.00000119 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. Ether-1 has a total market cap of $200,022.00 and $29,731.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Ether-1 has traded up 1.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004297 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $43.86 or 0.00531397 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00027024 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded up 36.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006541 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 27.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002420 BTC.
- HYPNOXYS (HYPX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000200 BTC.
Ether-1 Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 20,404,009 coins and its circulating supply is 20,309,455 coins. The official website for Ether-1 is ether1.org. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official.
Ether-1 Coin Trading
Ether-1 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Graviex and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether-1 should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ether-1 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.