Deutsche eMark (DEM) Market Cap Tops $106,033.00
Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be purchased for about $0.0025 or 0.00000031 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, C-Patex and YoBit. In the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded up 16.8% against the dollar. Deutsche eMark has a total market capitalization of $106,033.00 and $331.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,979,594 coins and its circulating supply is 41,997,618 coins. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
Deutsche eMark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and C-Patex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.