Crypto Sports (CSPN) Trading Down 13.6% Over Last Week
Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded down 14.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. Over the last week, Crypto Sports has traded down 13.6% against the dollar. Crypto Sports has a total market capitalization of $477,525.00 and $423.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crypto Sports coin can currently be bought for about $0.39 or 0.00004786 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00064072 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 26.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00001013 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007718 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002439 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 25.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Crypto Sports Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 1,421,033 coins and its circulating supply is 1,234,111 coins. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Crypto Sports
Crypto Sports can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto Sports should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crypto Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.