BitBall (BTB) Price Hits $0.0004 on Top Exchanges
BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded up 110.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One BitBall token can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. During the last week, BitBall has traded up 38.5% against the U.S. dollar. BitBall has a total market cap of $111,832.00 and approximately $1.73 million worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001351 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 35.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002591 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000100 BTC.
BitBall Token Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 264,261,684 tokens. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20.
BitBall Token Trading
BitBall can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBall using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.