NuShares Market Capitalization Hits $3.05 Million (NSR)
NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded up 18.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. One NuShares token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, NuShares has traded up 92% against the US dollar. NuShares has a total market capitalization of $3.05 million and $9,091.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00034577 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0927 or 0.00001180 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003290 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00017740 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling NuShares
NuShares can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuShares should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NuShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.