NewYorkCoin (NYC) Hits Market Cap of $1.49 Million
NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded 10.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 14th. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates, FreiExchange, YoBit and Crex24. Over the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded down 7% against the US dollar. NewYorkCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.49 million and approximately $56.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $89.27 or 0.01136334 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001413 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001148 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008688 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007430 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001341 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00068579 BTC.
NewYorkCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Exrates, Crex24, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.