Loom Network One Day Trading Volume Reaches $1.87 Million (LOOM)
Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. One Loom Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0598 or 0.00000750 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, Tidex, Bittrex and Fatbtc. During the last seven days, Loom Network has traded 4.7% lower against the dollar. Loom Network has a market capitalization of $47.23 million and $1.87 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 23.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005080 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.25 or 0.00291352 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012513 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001405 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.85 or 0.00750135 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.77 or 0.00135026 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004453 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000088 BTC.
About Loom Network
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bitbns, Coinbe, LATOKEN, YoBit, Poloniex, CoinExchange, Allbit, Fatbtc, DDEX, Upbit, DragonEX, Kucoin, GOPAX, Tidex, DEx.top, Bittrex, Binance and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.