CyberVein (CVT) 24 Hour Volume Hits $438,963.00
CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. One CyberVein token can now be purchased for about $0.0114 or 0.00000146 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, Bit-Z, HitBTC and IDEX. CyberVein has a market cap of $12.06 million and $438,963.00 worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, CyberVein has traded 4.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
CyberVein Token Trading
CyberVein can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Bilaxy and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberVein should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CyberVein using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.