Cosmos (ATOM) Price Hits $4.00
Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. One Cosmos coin can currently be bought for $4.00 or 0.00049899 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including GDAC, BitForex, Coinone and Hotbit. Over the last seven days, Cosmos has traded 13.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Cosmos has a total market cap of $763.14 million and $68.38 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00016313 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002646 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.78 or 0.00184332 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011322 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006665 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000188 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Cosmos is blog.cosmos.network. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Cosmos
Cosmos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, BitForex, Coinone and GDAC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cosmos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cosmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.