Beetle Coin One Day Volume Reaches $334,078.00 (BEET)
Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0298 or 0.00000369 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $50.98, $33.94, $20.33 and $13.77. Beetle Coin has a total market cap of $5.54 million and approximately $334,078.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Beetle Coin has traded up 18.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0837 or 0.00001039 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002551 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 26.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 28.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 96% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Beetle Coin
Buying and Selling Beetle Coin
Beetle Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $5.60, $18.94, $24.68, $20.33, $51.55, $24.43, $33.94, $13.77, $10.39, $32.15, $7.50 and $50.98. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Beetle Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.