Lambda Market Capitalization Tops $28.75 Million (LAMB)
Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 13th. One Lambda token can currently be bought for about $0.0575 or 0.00000729 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, Hotbit, Bilaxy and BitMax. Over the last week, Lambda has traded down 5.1% against the US dollar. Lambda has a total market cap of $28.75 million and $15.72 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004150 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.04 or 0.00304768 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001265 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $59.54 or 0.00754733 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00125456 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004439 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000856 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Lambda is medium.com/@Lambdaim. The official website for Lambda is www.lambda.im.
Lambda Token Trading
Lambda can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, BitMax, Huobi and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lambda should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lambda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.