Patron Reaches Market Capitalization of $667,341.00 (PAT)
Patron (CURRENCY:PAT) traded down 6.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 23rd. In the last seven days, Patron has traded down 35.8% against the US dollar. One Patron token can now be bought for $0.0019 or 0.00000033 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, Exrates, Hotbit and HitBTC. Patron has a total market capitalization of $667,341.00 and approximately $1.19 million worth of Patron was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005719 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.45 or 0.00400765 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00017994 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001955 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $55.15 or 0.00984619 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.37 or 0.00185167 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00007735 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00001404 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000121 BTC.
Buying and Selling Patron
Patron can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, YoBit, CoinBene, HitBTC, Hotbit, Exrates and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patron should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Patron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Patron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.