Magnetcoin Price Reaches $0.0179 on Exchanges (MAGN)
Magnetcoin (CURRENCY:MAGN) traded up 6.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 23rd. One Magnetcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0179 or 0.00000465 BTC on major exchanges. Magnetcoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $136.00 worth of Magnetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Magnetcoin has traded 24.9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000565 BTC.
Magnetcoin Coin Profile
Magnetcoin Coin Trading
Magnetcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnetcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnetcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Magnetcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Magnetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.