Waves Community Token (WCT) One Day Volume Hits $832,431.00
Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded up 8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 23rd. One Waves Community Token token can now be purchased for $0.72 or 0.00013022 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. In the last seven days, Waves Community Token has traded down 5.2% against the US dollar. Waves Community Token has a total market capitalization of $7.22 million and $832,431.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005745 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.39 or 0.00402871 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018156 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001953 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $55.28 or 0.00994956 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00185717 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00007843 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001407 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Waves Community Token Token Profile
Buying and Selling Waves Community Token
Waves Community Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves Community Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves Community Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waves Community Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Community Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.