Rubycoin (RBY) Price Reaches $0.0943 on Top Exchanges
Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 23rd. Rubycoin has a total market cap of $2.53 million and approximately $28.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rubycoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0943 or 0.00001700 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. In the last week, Rubycoin has traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00048430 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002056 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00014855 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 28.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.