GoldFund Price Reaches $0.0007 on Top Exchanges (GFUN)
GoldFund (CURRENCY:GFUN) traded down 25.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 23rd. In the last week, GoldFund has traded up 19.5% against the US dollar. One GoldFund token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular exchanges including P2PB2B, Dcoin and Coinhub. GoldFund has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $3,054.00 worth of GoldFund was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00020121 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00001600 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- BLAST (BLAST) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ShopZcoin (SZC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000078 BTC.
GoldFund Token Profile
Buying and Selling GoldFund
GoldFund can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Dcoin, Coinhub and P2PB2B. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldFund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldFund should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldFund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldFund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldFund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.