Version Trading 19.5% Lower This Week (CRYPTO:V)
Version (CURRENCY:V) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 23rd. One Version coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last seven days, Version has traded 19.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Version has a market capitalization of $56,153.00 and $22.00 worth of Version was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00013476 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000373 BTC.
Version Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Version
Version can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Version directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Version should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Version using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Version Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Version and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.