Qtum (QTUM) Reaches Market Cap of $144.60 Million
Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 16th. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $144.60 million and $138.26 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qtum coin can currently be bought for about $1.62 or 0.00046665 BTC on major exchanges including Bithumb, Liquid, Exrates and Allcoin. During the last week, Qtum has traded 24% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00001297 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00018936 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00002539 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 51.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bithumb, ZB.COM, Iquant, Bitfinex, BCEX, OKEx, Liquid, Bitbns, Coinsuper, Coindeal, Poloniex, Coinone, Coinnest, LBank, Allcoin, Bit-Z, Liqui, BitForex, DigiFinex, Kucoin, BigONE, CoinEgg, Crex24, HBUS, Livecoin, HitBTC, EXX, Bibox, Binance, Exrates, OTCBTC, CoinExchange, ABCC, Coinrail, Ovis, Cobinhood, Huobi, Upbit, GOPAX, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, CoinEx, DragonEX and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qtum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.