Syndicate Price Reaches $0.0473 (SYNX)
Syndicate (CURRENCY:SYNX) traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. One Syndicate coin can now be bought for $0.0473 or 0.00000756 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. In the last week, Syndicate has traded 7% lower against the US dollar. Syndicate has a total market cap of $923,750.00 and approximately $56,649.00 worth of Syndicate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00013470 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003767 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 22.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 32% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- SecretCoin (SCRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000453 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 14th, 2016. Syndicate’s total supply is 19,531,650 coins. The official website for Syndicate is www.synx.online. Syndicate’s official Twitter account is @SyndicateLabs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Syndicate
Syndicate can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syndicate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syndicate should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Syndicate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syndicate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syndicate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.