Crypto Market Capitalization Hits $59,580.00 (CTO)
Crypto (CURRENCY:CTO) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 21st. Crypto has a total market cap of $59,580.00 and $0.00 worth of Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Crypto has traded flat against the dollar. One Crypto coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6,314.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $200.23 or 0.03185422 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $449.33 or 0.07148281 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.51 or 0.00851228 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $102.36 or 0.01628456 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00151552 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.36 or 0.01787515 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.57 or 0.00390943 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000369 BTC.
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 30th, 2015. Crypto’s total supply is 13,742,738 coins. Crypto’s official Twitter account is @OfficialCrypto. The official website for Crypto is tailflick.wix.com/official-crypto.
Buying and Selling Crypto
Crypto can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crypto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.