ContractNet (CRYPTO:CNET) Price Down 0.8% Over Last Week
ContractNet (CURRENCY:CNET) traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 21st. One ContractNet coin can currently be bought for $0.0195 or 0.00000310 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, BTC-Alpha and CoinBene. Over the last seven days, ContractNet has traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. ContractNet has a total market cap of $0.00 and $1,209.00 worth of ContractNet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006744 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003452 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015714 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00152885 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00257002 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $649.09 or 0.10326113 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011912 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
ContractNet Coin Profile
Buying and Selling ContractNet
ContractNet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContractNet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ContractNet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ContractNet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ContractNet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ContractNet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.