Odyssey (CRYPTO:OCN) Price Tops $0.0100 on Exchanges
Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded 4.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 6th. One Odyssey token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0100 or 0.00000161 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Gate.io, HitBTC and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Odyssey has traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Odyssey has a market capitalization of $47.70 million and approximately $3.25 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006704 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003422 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015842 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00153342 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.86 or 0.00254368 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $655.04 or 0.10508264 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011803 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Odyssey Token Trading
Odyssey can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, CoinTiger, LBank, Gate.io, Upbit, Bit-Z, Huobi, Kucoin, IDEX, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Odyssey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Odyssey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Odyssey and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.