GoByte Price Hits $0.81 on Major Exchanges (GBX)
GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 21st. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.81 or 0.00012869 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. GoByte has a total market capitalization of $2.18 million and $103,488.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, GoByte has traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00001390 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0846 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002672 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, HitBTC, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GoByte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.