Capricoin (CPC) Reaches Market Cap of $1.67 Million
Capricoin (CURRENCY:CPC) traded up 11.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 6th. Capricoin has a total market cap of $1.67 million and approximately $104,498.00 worth of Capricoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Capricoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.84 or 0.00013470 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. Over the last week, Capricoin has traded down 16.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003691 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 22% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 32% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- SecretCoin (SCRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000453 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 20th, 2015. Capricoin’s total supply is 200,995,023 coins and its circulating supply is 1,990,045 coins. Capricoin’s official website is capricoin.org. Capricoin’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/CPC. Capricoin’s official Twitter account is @CapricoinSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Capricoin
Capricoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Capricoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Capricoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Capricoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Capricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capricoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.