Orbital ATK (NYSE:OA) Earns Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.24
Media stories about Orbital ATK (NYSE:OA) have trended somewhat positive on Sunday, Accern reports. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Orbital ATK earned a media sentiment score of 0.24 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the aerospace company an impact score of 48.2931431127681 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Stratolaunch Unveils Futuristic Orbit Launch Vehicles (engineering.com)
- Global Guided Ammunition Market : key Vendors to 2018-2025 Orbital ATK, General Dynamics Corporation, BAE … (theperfectinvestor.com)
- Global Ship Propulsion System Market Share (2018 – 2023): Thrustmaster, Orbital ATK, Raytheon and Honeywell (firstpharmacist.com)
- Global Small Caliber Ammunition Market 2018 by Key Players – Orbital Atk, Vista Outdoors, Olin Corporation … (dailyindustryreports.com)
- Reason for ISS spacecraft air leak remains unknown: Roscosmos (xinhuanet.com)
Shares of NYSE OA traded up $0.66 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $134.50. 1,365,324 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 343,826. The stock has a market capitalization of $7.78 billion, a P/E ratio of 21.42, a P/E/G ratio of 2.22 and a beta of -0.29. Orbital ATK has a 1-year low of $95.84 and a 1-year high of $134.59. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.75, a current ratio of 1.68 and a quick ratio of 1.49.
Orbital ATK Company Profile
Orbital ATK, Inc develops and produces aerospace and defense related products to the U.S. Government, allied nations, prime contractors, and other customers in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Flight Systems Group, Defense Systems Group, and Space Systems Group.
See Also: Intrinsic Value and Stock Selection
Receive News & Ratings for Orbital ATK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orbital ATK and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.