BitcoinZ (CRYPTO:BTCZ) 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $244,102.00
BitcoinZ (CURRENCY:BTCZ) traded down 5.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 8th. Over the last week, BitcoinZ has traded 9.9% lower against the US dollar. One BitcoinZ coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Exmo, Graviex and Exrates. BitcoinZ has a total market cap of $1.56 million and approximately $244,102.00 worth of BitcoinZ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $116.11 or 0.01796792 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.10 or 0.00311095 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00305821 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.51 or 0.00240036 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00045233 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020392 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00058272 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003124 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001871 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Buying and Selling BitcoinZ
BitcoinZ can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, BTC-Alpha, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi, Exmo and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinZ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinZ should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitcoinZ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BitcoinZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitcoinZ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.