Mithril (MITH) Price Hits $0.37 on Exchanges
Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. In the last seven days, Mithril has traded 27% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Mithril token can now be purchased for approximately $0.37 or 0.00005694 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, DigiFinex, Gate.io and LBank. Mithril has a total market capitalization of $131.18 million and approximately $20.73 million worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00062909 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001829 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00014107 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014436 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006287 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- ConnectJob (CJT) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Mithril Token Trading
Mithril can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, CoinExchange, FCoin, DigiFinex, Bithumb, Ethfinex, OKEx, HitBTC, BitForex, Gate.io and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mithril using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.