MIRQ Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $174.00 (CRYPTO:MRQ)
MIRQ (CURRENCY:MRQ) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on July 28th. During the last seven days, MIRQ has traded 3.9% lower against the dollar. MIRQ has a total market cap of $0.00 and $174.00 worth of MIRQ was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MIRQ coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- AceD (ACED) traded up 71.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003660 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- FuturoCoin (FTO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00150696 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001855 BTC.
MIRQ Coin Profile
MIRQ Coin Trading
MIRQ can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIRQ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MIRQ should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MIRQ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for MIRQ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MIRQ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.