AdHive Reaches Market Cap of $4.24 Million (ADH)
AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. During the last week, AdHive has traded down 29.7% against the US dollar. AdHive has a total market cap of $4.24 million and $102,787.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdHive token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0378 or 0.00000597 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Qryptos and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
AdHive Token Profile
Buying and Selling AdHive
AdHive can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC and Qryptos. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdHive should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdHive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.