SingularityNET Price Up 11.1% Over Last Week (AGI)
SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on July 7th. SingularityNET has a market capitalization of $65.71 million and approximately $1.98 million worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SingularityNET token can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001865 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Ethfinex, Tidex and IDEX. In the last seven days, SingularityNET has traded up 11.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007232 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003076 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00015984 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015386 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.04 or 0.00567380 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.20 or 0.00217545 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00037380 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00068289 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001215 BTC.
SingularityNET Token Profile
Buying and Selling SingularityNET
SingularityNET can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Lykke Exchange, IDEX and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularityNET should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SingularityNET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.